STEP WISE GUIDELINE TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM:
We have very easy method to use our direct admission procedure to be enrolled in associated institutions. Please follow the instruction carefully:
Before starting to fill up the form, students have to keep ready their needful document as original scanned copy or same in front of them.
- Step 1: Student should sign up using our login option in our web-portal www.educounsellors.org or mobile app ‘Educounsellors’.
- Step 2: After successfully login, student can go to direct admission option at our menu bar. Click here and enter in the Direct admission Application form.
- Step 3: Students are requested to fill up genuine information about them and their selected courses & Institutions.
- Step 4: Upload scanned documents such as PP Size Photo, National Identity proof (Passport / Citizen ship / Aadhar), Marks card & Certificate of grade 10, Marks card, Character/conduct Certificate, Migration/Transfer Certificate of grade 12 as per the given title.
- Step 5: avoid document uploading option by clicking Result awaiting option if students are result awaited.
- Step 6: mention counsellors details of his name and id no. provided by us, if student belong to any of our authorized counsellor.
- Step 7: Submit the duly filled application form and it will automatically detect Student’s details provided as per the application form and generate Digital Offer Letter with 5 minutes and forward to Student and the registered email id of Particular Institution within same time.
- Step 8: Institution will upload student’s Provisional Admission Letter along with student’s admission confirmation, Fees details and its avail facilities to student.
- Step 9: Students have to pay at least of registration fee of the Institution into the institutional account within 7 working days to receive the final confirmation or Invitation letter from the Institution.
- Step 10: Finally, student can report to the Institution along with 1styear fees and all the original documents as per the institutional term & condition to continue the classes.
Note: if student needs any assistance, he/she can consult with us using the avail medium any time to complete application.
Cancellation of admission:
- If a student fails to send us fee transfer receipt within 7 working days, the admission shall be in cancellation category. To avoid such difficulties, students are requested to consult with us if needed.
- If a student is result awaited and got fail in future, admission shall be cancelled by the Institution. All paid fees shall be refunded excluding registration fees of the University.